Miss Fayes BeauTea Blend is the perfect compliment to a healthy LIFE routine. Thoughtfully compromised of high quality loose leaf herbs for the tea fashionista.
Net wt 2 Oz ( 56g) or Net wt 1 Oz ( 28
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
HERBAL COMPOSITION AND BENEFITS
• Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health beneﬁts. It has 6 times the antioxidants as green tea, is completely caﬀeine free, and has been shown to aid in relaxation. Also, it contains alpha hydroxy acid and zinc which are great for the skin!
• Organic Ginger Root: Ginger root has numerous health beneﬁts and is a super herb that is great for overall health. But it was chosen for the Beauty Me blend due to it's ﬂavor and it's ability to help you absorb more nutrients from the other powerful herbs in this blend.
• Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent ﬂavor and numerous health beneﬁts including digestive and respiratory health. It's ﬂavor gives this blend it's smooth and refreshing taste.
• Organic Dandelion Root: Dandelion root has been growing in popularity due to its numerous health beneﬁts including improving liver function and overall health. It also packs a Vitamin A punch which helps improve skin health.
• Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi): Tulsi is highly antibiotic, a disinfectant, antibacterial and anti-fungal. It has been shown to even cure skin disorders!
• Organic Gotu Kola: The saponins in gotu kola have been shown to help in the appearance of your skin. It can reduce wrinkles, blemishes and more!
• Organic Burdock Root: Burdock root has phytosterols in it that have been shown to promote hair growth and health. It is also packed with numerous vitamins and minerals which are essential to overall skin and hair health.
• Organic Rose Petals: Besides looking beautiful, rose petals have numerous health beneﬁts including detoxifying the body and helping cool you down.